Check In: after 4:00 pm / Sunday Check In: after 5:00 pm
Check Out: before 11:00 am / Sunday Check Out: before 12:00 pm
(unless prior arrangements are made)
• $50 non-refundable reservation fee is required per cabin to reserve a cabin.
• Reservations are guaranteed only with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted.
• Ten days prior to arrival your credit card will be charged the full reservation amount minus the $50.00 deposit.
• Rates are for first 2 adults unless otherwise specified. $10 per night each additional adult. Children stay free!
• Exceeding the maximum occupancy listed on the BrokenBowCabinLodging website will result in a $10 per person/per night charge.
• 2 night minimum reservation required, 3 night minimum for Holidays
• Four or more night reservations require first night deposit.
• Some Cabins allow pets with a $50 nonrefundable fee. Verification of pet policy is required.
• Failure to comply with NO PET policy will be a $100 per day charge.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING inside. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
• Missing or damaged items will be charged to your credit card.
• No tents, RVs or ATV riding around the cabin or cabin area.
• Cabin rules will be placed in each cabin. Failure to comply can result in a fee being charge.
• Cabins are to be left tidy. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$50 apply. All dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on before leaving the cabin. Refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$50 being charged to your credit card.
• Minimum 14-day notice required on cancellations.
• A charge equal to one nights stay will apply with less than 14 days notice.
• All cancellations require a direct confirm.
• NO cancellations can be made by email or phone messages!
• Cancellations made 48 hrs prior to your scheduled arrival are considered "NO Shows" and charged 100%.
• Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
LIABILITY: All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to an including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest's guests or their family/ies or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner's agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest's sole expense plus additional administrative fees.